Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So far so good!


I only have a few minutes to write but I wanted to share with everyone that I have completed two assignments so far and I received A's on both of them.  Wahoo!!!  Granted they were pretty basic but I'm still happy.  It's always good to start off the semester with good grades.
I am working on a take home exam this week for my "Situating the Bible" class that is due on Monday morning.  This is my first assignment for this class and it's a big one (20% of my grade in that class).  Hold me in your prayers this week.  On top of this exam I also have 60+ pages of reading for that class plus 50 pgs of reading and a paper in my Spirituality class, 30+ pgs of reading  and 2 homework assignments in my exegesis class.  Saturday is my one weekend class "Generosity in a World of Scarcity" so I need to get most of this stuff done by Friday evening.  I do have  Sunday afternoon and evening as well.

I wanted to share a prayer that I have been meditating on in the mornings.  It is from the book Guide My Feet by Marian Wright Edelman.

O God, Help me to feel your presence everywhere I go today.
To see You in everyone I meet today.
To sense You in all I hear today.
To reflect You in all I do today.
To pray and trust You in all I experience today.
To struggle to be like You in all I am today.
To speak of and for You in all I say today.
To thank You for everything, every day.

And now, to read.  Peace,
Leslie

2 Comments:

At 10/14/09, 2:11 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Congrats, Les!! Tons of work to come, but you can do it, no problem. One thing at a time. Crush it!

 
At 10/14/09, 2:21 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks Teevie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home