Half Way Through Fall!
The fall semester is half over. I can't believe how fast time is flying! One of my classes, Spiritual Disciplines for Leadership, only ran for the first half of the semester. I have a paper for that class due at the end of the day on Monday (tomorrow) and then I will be done with that class. I'm a little sad that the class isn't continuing for the whole semester. Each week we would engage in a different spiritual practice like the Four-Stranded Garland (Martin Luther), the Prayer of Examen (St. Ignatious) and Episcopal Evening Prayer. However, it will be nice to only have one class on Mondays.
Tomorrow marks the beginning of Reading Week which is basically Fall break. I plan to spend Tuesday having fun by possibily going into SF to do some sight seeing, maybe take the pups to the beach, see a movie - things that have felt out of the question with such a busy schedule. I have a lot of reading to catch up on so Wed, Thurs, Fri will be spent doing that. Hopefully, if I work hard, I will get caught up so Ken and I can do something fun over the weekend.
Did I mention I had a quiz in my Christian Iconography class? Yeah, I aced it!
1 Comments:
Nice! I'm so glad you're loving it, and rocking it.
Post a Comment
<< Home